By focusing on integrity in action and excellence in operations, Geiger Brothers will dedicate all of management and staff to the highest levels of safety and quality performance standards. We will continue our role as best-in-class contractor by creating processes that provide real value to clients.
Geiger Brothers will meet or exceed customer expectations in order to be the first choice contractor, engineer or fabricator considered for a project. The company will repeat and maintain that level of excellence by continually providing the safest and highest levels of quality to all clients.
To demonstrate Geiger Brothers’ philosophy and to succeed in our mission we will employ the following guiding principles and objectives:
• To care about people both internal and external to our company
• Strive to exceed expectations while consistently delivering on commitments
• Communicate and collaborate freely with all project stakeholders
• Create a win-win team environment and share and recognize successes
• Leverage the skills of all staff to solve design and construction issues
• Think “outside the box” all day every day to implement safer, better methodology
• Innovate with technological advances and implement into design and construction
• Listen, encourage and maximize ideas that promote pre-fabricated components
Geiger Brothers is committed to blending together the competencies and experience of its management and field staff to create high-performing, quality buildings, structures, and systems for our customers. The company will maintain awareness of issues of importance to the industry, actively participate in the changes to the construction and engineering fields, and continuously improve and train to be a leader in its core business divisions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Geiger Brothers, Inc., will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, national origin, marital status, family status or veteran status. All employment decisions will be based only on valid job requirements.